Privacy & Policy
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that register and use our software?
1.1 When registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Suppliers Details or other details to help us create an account for you.
1.2 Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging into their account
2. When do we collect information?
2.1 We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on your profile.
2.2 We will also contact you after you have registered with us to give us further details regarding the suppliers that you use.
2.3 Drug Comparison collects, processes and uses your personal data only if we have obtained your consent.
3. How do we use your information?
3.1 We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
3.2 We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
4. How do we protect visitor information?
4.1 The protection of personal data provided by the user is of the highest priority. As such, Drug Comparison makes every effort to ensure compliance with data protection.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
We only provide articles and information
5. Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in your order.
• Understand and save user's preferences.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
5.3 You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
5.4 If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders .
6. Third Party Disclosure
6.1 We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
7. Third party links
8. Contacting Us
T: +44 (0) 3330 504490